9,000 lb Two Post Lifts
Specializing in car & truck lifts, brake lathes, pipe benders, tire changers, and wheel balancers, and much more! ARESCO, Inc. is the
source for all of your automotive equipment needs. We carry a full line of equipment and replacement parts for most makes and models.
With over 25 years of experience in the automotive industry, we at ARESCO are committed to providing our customers with quality
products and service.
1. Concrete shall have compression strength of at least 3,000psi and a minimum thickness
of 4” in order to achieve a minimum anchor depth of 3 1/2”. If the top of the anchor
exceeds 2” above the floor grade, you DO NOT have enough depth.
2. Use holes in column base plate as a guide before drilling the 3/4”diameter holes in the
concrete floor. Make sure the hole distance from the edge is not less than 6”. Hole depth
should be a minimum of 4”, it is recommended to drive through the 4” concrete, unless
you have a high water table.
3. CAUTION: DO NOT install on asphalt or other similar unstable surface. Columns are
supported only by anchoring into the floor.
4. Shim each column base until each column is plumb. If one column has to be elevated to
match the plane of the other column, then full-size base shim plates should be used
(Reference Shim Kit) torque anchors to 130 ft-lbs. Shim thickness MUST NOT exceed
3/8” when using the 5 1/2” long anchor provided with the lift. Adjust the column
5. If anchors do not tighten to 130 ft-lbs installation torque, then replace concrete under
each column base with a 4’X4’X6” thick 3,000psi minimum concrete pad keyed under and
flush with the top of existing floor. Let concrete cure before installing lifts and anchors.
9,000 lb lifting capacity
Asymmetric lift arms
Low profile swing arm design
Low profile 'Drop In' lift pads
1-5/16" & 5" stackable height adapters
Saddle pad adapters (1 pair)
Dual point lock release
Overhead 'Shut-Off' limit wire
Automatic arm restraints
Chain drive cylinders
Durable powder-cost finish
Copyright©2014 www.aresco.org all rights reserved web design by M.Miller
22150 Eight Mile Rd. Southfield MI. 48033