Specializing in car & truck lifts, brake lathes, pipe benders, tire changers, and wheel balancers, and much more! ARESCO, Inc. is the
source for all of your automotive equipment needs. We carry a full line of equipment and replacement parts for most makes and models.
With over 25 years of experience in the automotive industry, we at ARESCO are committed to providing our customers with quality
products and service.
Automotive Repair Equipment Supply COmpany
792 N Perry St Pontiac MI 48342
Copyright©2014 www.aresco.org all rights reserved web design by M.Miller
Shop Ramps are an amazing asset to any garage! After several custom projects of similar design, we created this
multi-purpose set of ramps that can be used as a trailer ramp (a notch is cut out for this application), an alignment
ramp extender, a 4-post lift ramp extender, a 2-post lift ramp, or a jack-assist ramp.
Featuring a 7 degree angle of approach, Shop Ramps are 14” wide and 52” long. Sold as a set of two, the ramps each
weigh only 17 lbs., but can hold up to 2,500 lbs., for a total vehicle weight capacity of 10,000 lbs. Their heavy-duty
construction allows for everyday use in the garage, while also providing a professional look to any service
department. Get rid of your boards and makeshift set-ups and assure your customers that their car will be well taken
care of in your shop!
Note that the successful use of the trailer ramp application will vary depending on the trailer and vehicle clearance.
Use with trailers, 2- and 4-post
lifts, standard jacks, and more
7 degree angle of approach
Set of two
Dimensions: 52”L x 14”W x 4”H
Angle of approach: 7 degrees
Ramp weight capacity: 2,500 lbs. per ramp
Total vehicle weight capacity: 10,000 lbs.
Maximum tire width: 12”
Product weight: 17 lbs. per ramp
Shipping: weight of 34 lbs., box size of 74.25”L x 14.5”W x 8.5”H
• Set can be used as a trailer ramp (successful use of this application will vary depending on the trailer and vehicle
clearance), an alignment ramp extender, a 4-post lift ramp extender, a 2-post lift ramp, or a jack-assist ramp.
• 100% solid, made with a high-density expanded polystyrene that is coated with a hybrid polyurea.
• Lightweight, yet strong and durable.
• Will not rust or transfer heat or cold.
• No-skid, no-scuff material protects your garage flooring from damage.
• Sold as a set of two.
• When buying directly from this site, they come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
• Proudly made in the USA!
• Use on a level, flat surface.
• Ensure that the bottom of each ramp makes full contact with a solid surface.
• Do not exceed the recommended maximum tire width or maximum total vehicle weight capacity.
• Never accelerate or apply brakes suddenly. Drive up on ramps in a slow, steady pace.
• When using as a jack assist, put vehicle in park (or in reverse gear for manual transmissions) and set emergency brake
once car is on ramps.