RANGER R76-ATR/ATRF Tire Changers
Specializing in car & truck lifts, brake lathes, pipe benders, tire changers, and wheel balancers, and much more! ARESCO, Inc. is the
source for all of your automotive equipment needs. We carry a full line of equipment and replacement parts for most makes and models.
With over 25 years of experience in the automotive industry, we at ARESCO are committed to providing our customers with quality
products and service.
The Ranger NextGen™ series R76ATR
and R76ATRF tire changers are advanced tilt-tower
machines designed to handle the needs of heavy volume tire
shops. They perform masterfully on a wide variety of wheels
including virtually all OEM and performance tire and wheel
configurations. Both models are easy to operate, rugged
enough to stand up to demanding workloads and are
equipped with right-side power assist tower tools to help
when mounting low-profile performance tires. The R76ATRF,
our variable-speed model, features an adaptable speed
turntable allowing operators to match turntable rotational
speed and torque with varied tire and wheel combinations.
On both models, ergonomic controls are sensibly placed to
minimize excessive reaching, walking, or bending resulting in
more jobs per day and increased profits. Other time saving
features include a multi-profile traveling drop-center tool, top
bead assist rollers, lower bead lifting disc and a nylon
non-marring wheel restraint device - important tire shop
tools designed to dramatically reduce effort, increase safety,
and help minimize operator fatigue. A large 30” capacity
turntable with adjustable hardened-steel RimGuard™ wheel
clamps provides an internal clamping capacity of 9”- 28” and
external clamping capacity of 10”- 30”.
• Tilt-back tower design provides greater clearance and access for tire removal and inflation. Pneumatic-lock tool head stays
positioned on the tower return for instant set up for like sets of tires and wheels.
• A new high-torque electric turntable drive features increased speed and reversible direction for quicker tire removal and
installation. Controlled speed gives low profile and run-flat beads time to relax to reduce the risk of tire damage. Motor
features the best of proven technologies, including rugged copper rotor construction, stronger high-quality ball bearings,
thermal-cool epoxy insulation, and durable rolled steel frames.
• A geometric tabletop provides for easier bead lubrication and allows operators to make visual inspections of the lower bead
during mounting and inflation procedures.
• The R76ATRF model features true variable speed control allowing operators to match turntable rotational speed with varied
tire and wheel combinations. R76ATRF requires 208-230V, 50/60HZ, 1-phase power supply.
• Durable, hardened steel, adjustable RimGuard™ wheel clamps can accommodate wheels from 9” up to 30” and feature
internal and external multi-teeth jaws with vertical mounting bolts that make replacement fast and simple.
• Advanced clamp positioning allows for improved control when clamping wheels. Position clamps exactly where you need
them within the entire clamping range. No need for the clamps to cycle the full range.
• A powerful right-side assist tower features a multi-profile traveling drop-center tool that holds stubborn sidewalls in the
drop-center area of the wheel for swift, precise mounting. A single lower bead lifting disc can be used to unseat stubborn lower
beads or to elevate tires for tool placement. A power-drop top bead assist roller helps hold difficult top beads in place during
removal and installation of tough sidewall tires. These important tire shop tools dramatically reduce the effort required to
change difficult, low-profile tires and helps minimize operator fatigue. Up front trigger control and articulating arm allows for
variable tire and wheel configurations. A heavy-duty, tri-flange, cast-iron assist tower carriage features linear way bearings for
durable maintenance-free operation. Up front controls and a sensible ergonomic design provide ease of use and more efficient
• A completely new and proprietary bead-breaker design features bilateral pneumatic accelerators for lightening fast
bead-breaker speeds in both directions. A 100% stainless-steel cylinder body means no more worrying about moisture
contamination from corrosion due to air source condensation.
• Other exclusive design features include a multi-axis, adjustable blade for multi-angle tire capacity, a large, dual-flange axle
that eliminates blade flex and premature failure, and adjustable blade settings that help accommodate a larger variety of tire
and wheel combinations.
• Enhanced bead breaker arm features rugged box frame construction that increases the mechanical strength and assures
years of dependable service and performance. A large rubber bump-stop assures smooth return to help reduce shock loading
and minimize wear on pneumatic cylinder, guides and associated moving parts.
• A balanced flywheel helps the machine run smoothly, reduces vibration, and helps minimize associated stress on other
• Industrial-grade, 45-micron, pneumatic control valves feature die cast and machined bodies constructed from zinc and
aluminum. High-performance polyurethane seals and self-lubricating, Teflon® piston guides provide increased service life and
performance at the highest level possible within almost every imaginable working condition. Valve plungers feature muffled
extrication ports that direct any dirt or contamination accumulated on the outside perimeter of the spool to be automatically
blown away each time the valve goes into the release position.
• Up front controls and a sensible ergonomic design provide ease of use and more efficient operation. Durable forged steel
(instead of cast iron) foot pedal levers will stand up to everyday use and abuse in high-volume tire centers. Snap action spring
return means precise and controlled operation.
• Foot pedal control valves feature multi-link rod connections for non-binding plunger movement and precise bilateral control.
• All main-lead electrical terminals, auxiliary switches, and motor enclosures are sealed for air-tight, dust-free and
contamination-proof protection of terminal leads.
• Ranger Next Generation™ tire changers feature high
FEATURES / SPECIFICATIONS
Type of Drive System-Electric / Air Motor
Model R76ATR-2 HP (110/240VAC 50-60 HZ)
ModelR76ATRF-2 HP (110/240VAC 50-60 HZ)
2HP (208-240V,50-60 HZ, 1-Phase Only)
Air Requirement-110-175 PSI (8-12 BAR)
Wheel Clamping Method (Adjustable Clamps)-4 Clamps - Internal / External
Table Clamping System-Dual Pneumatic Cylinders
Bead Breaking System-Adjustable Pneumatic Blade
Power Assist Tower(s)-Single / Right-Side
Bead Lifting Roller(s)-Single / Right-Side
Upper Bead Assist Roller-Single / Right-Side
Traveling Drop-Center Hold Down Devise-Standard
Vertical Shaft / Tool Head Positioning -Pneumatic / Locking
Inflation Gauge & Integrated Air Dump Valve-Standard
Inflation Pressure Regulator/Limiter-Standard
Oiler / Lubricator-Standard
Bead Tool/Tire Iron-Standard
Alloy-Steel Mount-Demount Head-Standard
Nylon Mount-Demount Head-Standard
Large Soap Bucket-Standard
Inflation Restraint Devise-Standard
Powerful Bead Seating System-TurboBlast™
Tool Tray / Bin Storage-Standard
Motorcycle Turntable Clamps-Optional
Internal Rim Clamping Capacity-10" – 30” ( 254 mm - 762 mm)
External Rim Clamping Capacity-9" – 28" (229 mm - 711 mm)
Turntable Tire Width Capacity (Mounting)-4" – 18" (102 mm – 457 mm)
Bead Breaker Tire Width Capacity (Demounting)-1.5" – 16" (38 mm – 406 mm)
Maximum Tire Diameter-43" (1092 mm)
Shipping Weight -970 lbs. (440 Kg) / 979 lbs. ( 445 Kg)
Copyright©2014 www.aresco.org all rights reserved web design by M.Miller
22150 West Eight Mile Rd. Southfield MI. 48033